Wednesday 14 December 2011

Chains

I'm writing this post only to keep my "write to blog" Chain unbreakable. Not really. I've been planning to write about Chains for a while. So here it is. Chains is a simple little motivational tool to keep you motivated on doing daily stuff. My best kept chains are "come to work" and "drink beer". Hmmm. My friend Sauli who invented it became an independent entrepreneur few months ago. His company Siirre Transplants will be the next big thing, I assume. At least we have so many consulting meetings during this autumn. Usually in a bar. Their other innovation is Stems, is a tool with which music makers can make new versions of each others' songs and those in turn can be remixed by others. And since I'm the unofficial CFO of Siirre, you can consider this as a paid commercial. Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment